Jason And Ryo Bunk Beds
To furnish Kid's room with the bunk beds is the ultimate choice because not only they beautify the room but also saves lots of space. Acme offers various types of bunk beds some of them come with a desk and some of the beds are featured with stairs to make "up and down" easier for kids. The beds offer wide color choices and styles such as grey, white, pink, etc. Acme offers Bunk beds in almost all shapes and sizes like twin, full, queen, and twin excel, etc. Few of the ACME furniture Bunk bed collection includes:
ACME Furniture Bunk Bed With Stairs
The company has a wide range of bunk beds with stairs and here are some of them:
ACME Furniture Jason Bunk Bed
- ACME Furniture Allentown Twin Over Twin Wood Bunk Bed: Have two parallel twin beds with storage drawers. This item is Constructed of solid wood and MDF and has an espresso finish.
- ACME Furniture Allentown Twin Over Twin Wood Bunk Bed White: Comes with storage staircase and drawers for extra storage.
- ACME Furniture Allentown Wood Bunk Bed: Constitutes of staircase drawers, centre wood glider drawer, and full-length guard rails in an espresso finish. This item is made up of solid wood and a slat headboard.
This bed is unique because of its unique features like:
ACME Furniture Ryo Bunk Bed
- Made up of pine wood and MDF available in only espresso finish.
- Measures is in 98 inch length, 56 by width and 65 inch in height.
- Comes with an manufacturing warranty.
- Has an attached mattress with it.
- Engineered with storage ladder and trundle.
The company has a different range of bunk beds and one of them is Ryo bunk bed. This bed is unique because of its features like:
- This bed is made up of oak wood with brown classy finish.
- Featured with 13 slat system included in it.
- Desgned with a unique reversible front ladder.
Contact DetailsContact Us
: Write to the company through their Contact Us
: Call company at
ACME Furniture Bunk Bed Assembly Instructions
ACME bunk beds are made up of steel frame and come in six pieces, which is two frames, two mattress frame, and two side rails. You can complete their assembling process by following these simple steps:
- Straight the one end of a frame against the wall so that the mattress frames are pointing towards you.
- Lay the mattress frames flat with its narrow end towards the end of a frame.
- Keep the remaining end of the frame at an opposite end of the mattress frame with the brackets.
- Fit one side of the rails to the top side of the closet rail, adjust it so that the bolt hole in the rail is accurately aligned to the bolt hole in the end frame.
: To know more details about the assembling instructions of the ACME bunk beds then please Click Here