Pros & Cons Of Acacia Wood Outdoor/Garden FurniturePros:
Some of the Pros of the Acacia wood outdoor furniture:
- Acacia wood is very durable and is having many grain variations that make it look amazing.
- Acacia wood is great at absorbing stains and is moderately heavy.
- The color of Acacia wood is long-lasting and never fades with UV radiations.
- Acacia wood is having a smooth texture and is ideal for crafting woodwork.
Some of the Cons of Acacia Wood Outdoor Furniture:
- Acacia wood mainly grows in its natural habitat that is why it becomes very expensive to transport it from their habitat.
- If Acacia wood is left in rain or snow for a very long time it can cause the bulge of its wood cells.
Acacia Wood Outdoor Furniture Care Tips
Follow the below-given steps to take proper care of Acacia Wood Outdoor Furniture:
- Always clean the Acacia furniture item with warm water and a soapy solution made up of detergent and liquid dish wash and use a soft sponge to rub this soap water all over its surface. Rinse it with clean water and allow it to dry.
- Always place waterproof covers over the acacia wood item because it is very sensitive towards the moisture content.
Acacia Wood Outdoor Table
Some of the examples of Acacia Wood Outdoor Table:
- Acacia Wood Patio Coffee Table: This product is made up of solid acacia wood and is having a finish of natural grain. This product includes one shelf at the top and the other shelf at the base for extra storage.
- Acacia Wood Outdoor Dining Table: The base of this product is X shaped and is having a deep rustic finish. The top of this item is made up of cement and can be used in outdoor as well as for indoor spaces.
Acacia Wood Outdoor Chairs
Some of the examples of Acacia Wood Outdoor Chairs:
- Modern Adirondack Armchair: The frame is constructed from the solid wood and is having a natural finish. This product is having an adjustable seat and back for extra comfort.
- Adirondack Rocking Chair: This is made up of solid wood and is having a natural finish. This item requires a minimal assembly process.