How To Take Proper Care Of Acacia Garden/Outdoor Furniture?
By following these steps, you can Care Acacia Garden/Outdoor Furniture:
Acacia Outdoor Furniture Maintenance
- You need to clean your furniture with warm and soapy water at least once a year.
- In case your furniture is close to the pool, it will get affected by chlorine water splashes. Make sure you will hose it once or twice every fortnight.
- After hosing or even after rain, wipe out your furniture dry.
- Also avoid furniture getting in direct contact with sun light and you can also use waterproof covers for your furniture.
- Also, if you are not going to use your outdoor furniture for long, then keep it inside the home.
You need to clean your furniture once or twice a year. Use a soft bristle brush or a sponge in order to rinse the furniture with a mild cleaning solution. And then rinse it with clean water in order to maintain its original finish. Also, you can apply high quality to it.How Can I Oil My Outdoor Furniture?
First, clean dirt from your furniture and then wash it with a mild detergent solution and clean it up with a dry cloth and let it air dry for 24 hours. After that, use 150-grit sandpaper on it. After that apply oil on it and let it dry for at least 24-48 hours before using it. You can use any kind of oil but make sure it is drying one.