Pros/Advantages And Cons/Disadvantages Of Acacia Wood Furniture
Acacia wood is a hardwood that is derived from the acacia tree and is suitable for building long-lasting items of homewares and furniture. Some of the pros and cons of Acacia Wood Outdoor Furniture
are as follows:Pros/Advantages
- Acacia wood is extremely durable and it is a natural hardwood which is also the best option for wooden flooring.
- Acacia wood is easy to maintain. It has a natural wax coating that saves it from things like swelling and warping.
- It is an eco-friendly flooring option because the acacia tree grows very fastly.
- Enhances any room design. Acacia wood is becoming very popular among the designers.
- Acacia can have many variations and defects, its very easy to find the defects and knots.
- It is prone to buckling and other issues. If the acacia is not properly dried they can dry out at customer home, which results in shrinking.
- Limited size of planks.